This Energy Conscious Organisations (EnCO) course aims to engage, equip and empower organisations and energy professionals to enable significant energy savings though people
What is EnCO?
EnCO is a behaviour change programme run by the Energy Services and Technology Association and the Energy Institute. Helping businesses achieve greater levels of energy efficiency through behaviour change.
This BEIS endorsed course aims to engage, empower and equip organisations and energy professionals to enable significant energy savings through people. EnCO integrates employee engagement with technical opportunities to reduce energy consumption, costs and carbon emissions to accelerate the journey to net zero emissions.
Who is the EnCO course for?
The EnCO course is for energy professionals working within energy-using organisations and consultants advising clients.
Energy Managers/Engineers, Environmental Managers/Practitioners, Energy Consultants, M&E Specialists, Estates Managers and Energy Services and Technology Providers. Anyone interested in effecting behaviour change in organisations to save energy.
How will I benefit from this course?
- Provides insights on the importance of behaviour change opportunities to save energy
- Introduces the EnCO process and tools to accelerate change in organisations
- Interaction with other energy professionals working to apply behaviour change with clients
- Helps energy staff in end-user organisations implement behaviour change
- Provides energy consultants and other service providers with new skills, recognition, an additional service to clients and new income streams
- Qualifications to become a Registered EnCO Consultant before becoming an Approved EnCO Practitioner
- Attracts 12 hours of CPD credit
Each of the four modules take two hours to complete.
When does the next course start?
The next course (block of four modules) starts in April, July and October 2023:
- 20 April | 4 May | 18 May | 24 May or
- 13 July | 27 July | 10 August | 24 August or
- 5 October | 19 October | 2 November | 16 November
How is the course delivered?
The course is delivered 100% online.
What is the cost?
Standard rate is £495+VAT.
BESA members and ESOS Lead Assessors get an exclusive 20% discount at £396+VAT.