Health & Safety Environment Test (Online)
Our online Health and Safety Environment test meets the requirements for all Craft and Operative SKILLcards and enables those working on site a minimum level of health and safety awareness.
Nb: this test is not suitable for Management and Supervisory SKILLcards - find out which test you need to take on the SKILLcard website.
Completing the online test
The Health Safety and Environment test for operatives requires an online assessment, which takes place through the support of proctoring. Before registering for the test ensure you have your photo ID to hand - this can be a valid driver's license or passport.
To ensure you pass the test:
- Your PC or laptop will need to have a camera and make sure it is pointing towards you
- Turn all mobiles, tablets, devices off
- Make sure no one walks into the room by accident
- Don't look at anything outside of the view of the camera
- Focus fully on the screen
Please note once you have completed the verification process, it can take up to 48 hours to confirm before you can sit the test.
Approximately 45 minutes
Nb: cost includes one attempt at the test