BESA Training is the training arm of the Building Engineering Services Association (BESA) providing Trailblazers, (Modern) Apprenticeships, Short Course and CPD to its Members and the wider industry.
We are currently seeking Assessors & Internal Verifiers throughout the UK to be employed on an ad-hoc basis paid either by the hour or by the day as appropriate.
Experience of any of the building services functions listed below:
Heating & Ventilation
Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning
Plumbing & Heating
BSE Technology & Project Management
Must either have or be working towards at least one of the qualifications below. If interested in working across both roles, one qualification from each list would be needed.
· Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
· Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
· Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
· TDLB D32, or A1 qualification
· Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
· Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
· TDLB D34, or V1 qualification
If you would like to know more about these opportunities and/or wish to be considered for the positions, please forward your CV and cover letter (stating your hourly and/or daily rate) to Julie Traynor at Julie.traynor@theBESA.com
Find out more about how BESA can help your business and the benefits available to members.Read More
Use our simple, fast member search function to find a BESA Member for your next project.Read More
Find out why you should use a BESA Member for your next project.Read More
Signup to our mailing list for industry news and information from the BESA