November 16 2016
The White Hart, Henfield
Join us for a brief BESA update, a keynote presentation by Robert Southall of ACAD on the Asbestos Legacy in the 21st Century, and a discussion on proposed changes to the BESA constitution.
- Chairman’s welcome, opening remarks & apologies for absence
- Minutes of the Previous Meeting – (29th June 2016 - joint London & South East Meeting)
- Matter Arising
- Welcome New Members
- **PRESENTATION – ASBESTOS LEGACY IN THE 21ST CENTURY** Robert Southall (Asbestos Control and Abatement Division - ACAD) will offer a CPD on the history of Asbestos in the building services sector and your responsibilities as an employer and company director.
- Constitution Update and Consultation – Rob Driscoll, Director of Legal & Commercial
- Better Business
- Membership Matters - The secretary will advise
- Local Matters
- Any Other Business
- Date of Next Meeting - TBC