Notification of Works under the The Building Regulations 2010

Published: May 2022
Pages: 4
BESA Product Code: TB053

If you are going to carry out building work that is controlled under the Building Regulations then you need to notify or get approval from a building control body before you start the work. This does not apply to work which is carried out under a competent person scheme. Membership of a Competent Persons Scheme (CPS), such as the one operated by BESCA, allows the contractor to “self-certify” their in-scope works, simplifying the process of notification of their works, as shown in the flow chart in Section 4.

Average Rating: (0 Reviews)
Questions & Comments (0)

Why join BESA?

Find out more about how BESA can help your business and the benefits available to members.

Read More

Find a BESA Member

Use our simple, fast member search function to find a BESA Member for your next project.

Read More

Why Use a BESA Member?

Find out why you should use a BESA Member for your next project.

Read More