Discuss your membership options?
Joining BESA is a powerful declaration of your unwavering commitment to excellence in the eyes of the world. This pledge is sure to resonate with your current and future customers, employees, and contacts, establishing your reputation as a top-tier industry player.
Our selection of memberships unlocks lots of benefits, including exclusive offers and a dedicated team to support you, your employees, and your business.
Whether you're a contractor, manufacturer, supplier, or simply an enthusiast of the building engineering services sector, we have you covered.
Fill out our membership enquiry form today, and one of our team members will get in touch to discuss the perfect membership package for you and your company.
If you're a contractor or sub-contractor...
It's likely that the BESA Contractor Membership is the right one for you.
This BESA Membership is for sole traders or companies actively involved in the provision of domestic, commercial or industrial building engineering services.
If you provide one or more of the following in-scope work types:
- Air Conditioning
- Heat Pumps
- Facilities Services and Maintenance
- Hard FM
- Ductwork Maintenance
- Ductwork Cleaning and Vent Hygiene
- Heating and Hot Water
- Plumbing and Pipework
- Installation of Ductwork
- Automatic Control Systems
- Fire Protection Engineering
- Automatic Fire Systems
- Renewable Technologies
If you're a manufacturer or supplier...
It's likely that the BESA Affiliate Membership is the right one for you.
BESA Affiliate membership is for manufacturers, distributors and consultancies operating within the Building Services sector. Join BESA as an Affiliate Member to:
- Drive and improve the building services sector
- Raise your profile within the sector and demonstrate thought leadership
- Showcase your technology, products and services
Becoming a BESA Affiliate gives you the unrivalled opportunity to put your name, products and services in front of 1,000 key contractors operating across the building engineering services sector. It is an exclusive way to help raise your company’s profile within the industry and help shape its standards.
Clients don’t buy products shrink-wrapped on a pallet, they buy a package that can include design, installation, commissioning and maintenance – all services offered by BESA members.
By joining the Affiliate Membership you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
If you're an individual involved in or with an interest in the building engineering services industry...
It's likely that the BESA Associate Membership is the right one for you.
BESA Associate membership is for individuals connected to the Building Services sector, who wish to become part of the wider BESA Community. This membership is open to:
- Apprentices or trainees within building services sector, with an interest in continuing their professional development
- Industry experts or academics and consultants who wish to exchange views, information and best practice
- Retirees from the sector
- Employees at a BESA Member company
- Those who are retired, have been made redundant or unemployed and wish to retain their connection to the building services sector
A BESA Community, where you can exchange views and knowledge; mentor the next generation or benefit from the wealth of experience held within the sector.
By joining the Associate Membership you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.