WE MAKE HEALTH & SAEFTY HASSLE FREE
Access unlimited health and safety advice when you most need it
BESA's Health and Safety Service provides reliable, responsive and practical health and safety support on safety standards and compliance. Free to members, this service will not only save you hundreds of pounds each year, it will remove the stress related woes of dealing with H&S issues and provide you with peace of mind.
How we help you and your business...
The BESA in house team of health and safety experts offer advice and support via the BESA Members' Resource Area, where free templates and guidance documents are available to download for free.
These include a number of
BESA members can book a private one-to-one session with BESA's Head of Health and Safety, Rebecca Crosland, to discuss any related health and safety support or guidance you may need which could include:
- health and safety questions which impact you, your business or staff
- specific health and safety templates
- assistance with the SSIP process
- guidance through the health and safety section of your BESA CAS audit
We collaborate and work with...
We have close working relationships with the HSE (Health & Safety Executive) and industry safety bodies, such as:
- IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health)
- BSC (British Safety Council)
- BOHS (British Occupational Hygiene Society)
- SHEP (Safety & Health in Engineering Partnership)
- IIRSM (International Institute of Risk and Safety Management)
- FPA (Fire Protection Association)
- CCS (Considerate Constructors Scheme)
- CICV (Construction Industry Collective Voice)
This means members can benefit from their range of technical contacts, local knowledge and shared expertise. They will provide support at the BESA Health and Safety Committee and a qualified professional service for all members.