Open up new career opportunities and generate a new stream of income...
Secure your fully funded training
Developed in partnership with
Heat Networks Installation and Maintenance Course
Register for one of 100 fully funded places on our Heat Networks Installation and Maintenance Course - available from February 2024. Places will be issued on a first come, first served basis so register now to secure your fully funded training.
This course has been developed by Manufacturers of Equipment for Heat Networks Association (MEHNA), Thermal Insulation Contractors Association (TICA) and the Building Engineering Services Association (BESA) to support the governments Net Zero targets.
There is growing demand for professionals who can design, implement and manage heat network systems so make the most of this opportunity to upskill and open up new career opportunities.
What will I learn?
The Heat Networks Installation and Maintenance Course is a blend of online theory and a one-day practical, delivered by one of four training centres located across the UK.
The online theory consists of eight modules. Each module can be completed at your own pace, module by module.
- An introduction to Heat Networks
- Health and Safety in Heat Networks
- Installation and commissioning
- Operation of a Heat Network
- Water quality and treatment
- Metering and billing solutions
- Performance monitoring, evidence packs and hand over
- Fault finding
One day practical
One-day in centre, practical training and assessment.
The practical will take place at one of four training centres located across the UK. Please locate your nearest centre before registering your interest.
Why should I register?
- Save £500 by upskilling on this fully funded course
- Enhance your technical knowledge and skills
- Become more competitive in the job market and open up new career opportunities
- Generate a new income stream and help shape the future of UK energy
Who is the course for?
This course is suitable for qualified heating and plumbing and RAC engineers who are interested in technologies that will help deliver the UKs Net Zero ambitions and have one of the following:
- Blue/Gold SKILLcard Heating/Plumbing engineer or equivalent
- City and Guilds, NVQ or T-Level in heating and plumbing
- Oftec Registration
- GasSafe Registration
- Unvented Cylinder/Hot Water Systems Qualification
The five-step process
Registering for the course is quick and easy. Follow the five-step process below:
Register your interest for this course and upload course pre-requisite evidence
We will send you an email to confirm whether you have secured a place with a link to register for the online training*
Book your one-day practical at one of our approved training centres*
*Important, please note:
- A 10% deposit of £50 is required when registering for the course, this will be refunded on completion of the course. The course must be completed by 31 March 2024 in order to receive a refund.
- The practical element of this course will take place at one of our approved a training centres. Please locate your nearest centre before registering your interest for this course.