BESA ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP
A new BESA Community, where you can exchange views and knowledge; mentor the next generation or benefit from the wealth of experience held within the sector.
WHO IS ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP FOR?
BESA Associate membership is for individuals who wish to become part of the wider BESA Community.
It is open to:
- Employees at a BESA Member company
- Those who are retired, have been made redundant or unemployed and wish to retain their connection to the building services sector
- Industry experts, academics and consultants who wish to exchange views, information and best practice
- Apprentices, trainees, anyone with an interest in continuing their professional development
Raise your Personal Professional Profile
- Use of the BESA Associate logo
- Opportunity to contribute to BESA research, reports and articles
- Opportunity to join the BESA Consultancy Service
- Receive relevant communications from BESA, including the BESA E-news and Technical Bulletin
- Receive invitations to join topical events and webinars, including a free place at the BESA National Conference
- Discounted courses through the BESA Academy including the Health, Safety and Environment Test and the F-Gas Certificate plus access to free building services sector CPD courses
What will it cost?
Standard rate - £120 annually (incl. VAT)
Free for BESA member employees, anyone undertaking an apprenticeship, recently made redundant or retired.