Our upcoming events and conferences for BESA members.Read More
Join us for the launch of the new BSRIA Guide TG 21/2022 Refrigerants in Building Services. This guide provides an overview of refrigerants currently in use, their applications and legislation that affects their use, such as the F-Gas regulations.
This guide covers:
• Current environmental and health and safety legislation affecting refrigerants
• Forthcoming changes to legislation
• Efficiency considerations
• An overview of commonly used refrigerants
• Applications, including DX coils, chillers, split systems, VRF/VRV systems and heat pumps
• Sources of further information
In this webinar, David Bleicher (Publications Manager, BSRIA) will be joined by the author, Graeme Fox (Head of Technical, BESA).
Signup to our mailing list for industry news and information from the BESA